report of what is in the quarantine

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:34:40 CET 2007

On 23/02/07, Mikael Kermorgant <mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have configured mailscanner to store spams with a score between 6
> and 10, but I have desactivated notices to postmaster because I have
> not enough time reading everything.
>
> Has anyone written a script that creates on a periodical basis a
> comprehensive report of what is in the quarantine, so a decision of
> releasing can be made ?

Have you looked at Quarantine report from FSL
(http://www.fsl.com/support/)? It might do what you want.
Another very nice option is to implement MailWatch
(http://mailwatch.sf.net), which also contain a quarantine report
script (apart from the very good grip you will get on things like this
through the web interface).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn