Poor me...

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Wed Feb 21 10:33:29 CET 2007

On , mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info wrote:

> On 20/02/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>> Glenn Steen spake the following on 2/20/2007 1:48 AM:

>>> That's it? No offers of any kind? Hilarious!;-)

>>> See it from the positive side Stef, getting up means you eventually
>>> get to go back to bed;-).
>>>
>>> Cheers
>> Why does the time between "go back to bed" and "get up in the
>> morning" just seem shorter and shorter every year?
> Not enough amber infusions?
> Bad memory? I can't recall....:-)

"Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an
hour before I went to bed" ... (Monty Python Yorkshireman sketch).

Seems familiar somehow...

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. UK734421454