Setting up test server

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:19:15 CET 2007

Hi Drew,

> OK, I think I have slightly miss read your original question. Pretend
> I know nothing (Not hard!) and tell me what you are trying to achieve.
> Do you want to move the mail you have, duplicate the mail that you are
> receiving to a second box, duplicate some of the mail you are
> receiving to some users on the new box?
>
> Sorry, not enough beer yet...

I think it is my explanation of what I want to achieve :-)

My MS servers act as a gateway for my mail going to another server that
is not running any opensource mail system.
I want to duplicate the mail going through the gateways and deliver it
to the new test server which runs the bongo server and its agents(MTA
webaccess calendar etc)

The reason for this is to change the front end to add extra features
that it currently does not have and also integrate it with my portal system.

I hope that this makes better sense.

Thanks for taking the time to answer this

Lance