Setting up test server

Rob Freeman rob at robhq.com
Wed Feb 21 01:03:46 CET 2007

If you have the user's and group's moved over, and this is a blank server,
you can rsync the info over keeping the info intact.  Just a quick off the
head example:

rsync -avru /home/  -e ssh  root at testserverip:/home/

We do the above to keep a sync of data between redhat servers, so some
tweaking may be needed, but works for us.