clamAV 0.90

René Berber r.berber at computer.org
Sat Feb 17 10:46:41 CET 2007

Jay Chandler wrote:

> My machine is prompting me to install ClamAV 0.90.  Is this going to
> break MailScanner in any way, shape, or form?

Yes, if you are using clamavmodule MS will stop working (spins creating and
terminating childs), Mail::ClamAV does not build under the new version -- things
have changed and the perl module has not in more than a year.

There is an option, using clamav (the wrapper for clamscan) which means less
performance, or what I did, modified the wrapper and use clamdscan.
--
René Berber