LookOUT 2007

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Feb 16 20:48:33 CET 2007

http://www.river.com/users/share/etiquette/trumpetpower-netiquette.html
> http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/resources/formatting_email_replies/

The 'conventional norm' seems to vary from one newsgroup or email list
to another.  On this list, the norm is to roll with the punches, and as
a matter of fact, our resident hero Julian frequently top posts himself.
Since it's his baby, if it's good enough for him it's good enough for
the rest of us.

Another convention that we have here is to generally be very forgiving
of people doing it a little differently than ourselves.  It ain't worth
losing sleep over.

BTW, the conventional norm for signatures has historically been to limit
them to four lines or less.  Just thought you might want to know. :-)

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500