Filename Rules

Derek Catanzaro derek at adcatanzaro.com
Fri Feb 16 20:44:37 CET 2007

I have a .rules file which allows certain file types to come through
based on the domain that is sending.  For example, everything from
abc.com is allowed.  The problem I am having is that I want to allow
everything from abc.com through including sub domains, ie. 123.abc.com.
I am not sure how many sub-domains the abc.com domain has so I just
wanted to know if I can use a wildcard like "*abc.com" in my rules
file.  Right now the file types I want to allow through are getting
blocked if it comes from a sub-domain of abc.com

Thanks,
Derek

believed to be clean.