BAYES issues

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Fri Feb 16 19:47:52 CET 2007

Glenn Steen wrote:
> ... Or am I reading this backwards? Could it be some type of bum
> sa-update not copying everything as it should to the new location...
> Jay, if you "find /var -name \*bayes.cf -print" what do you get? Did
> you run/do you run periodically sa-update?

Daily.

spacecowboy# find /var -name \*bayes.cf -print
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.001007/updates_spamassassin_org/23_bayes.cf

Let me poke around in MailScanner.conf and figure out what's not working...

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: A star wars satellite accidently blew up the WAN.