LookOUT 2007

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Fri Feb 16 19:32:47 CET 2007

________________________________

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info on behalf of Gerard
Seibert
Sent: Fri 2/16/2007 11:43 AM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: LookOUT 2007

Please don't top post. If you don't know what that means, Google for it.
Also, please try and wrap you lines at some at some reasonably setting;
72 would be a nice number.

Obviously you have never heard of 'macros' or have even the faintest
concept of configuring a toolbar or customizing a group. Yes, some of
these tasks do require knowledge, but so does setting up BIND. Does the
fact that a task has a learning curve mean that it should be ignored? I
seriously doubt it. Now if you want something any idiot can handle, try
PICO. I would suggest 'vi' but that has a learning curve also, obviously
something you are not interested in.

--
Gerard

People like this make me want to top post on purpose.  Find something
better to complain about...it's Friday!

Ever heard of tolerance?

Mike