BAYES issues

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Fri Feb 16 03:47:00 CET 2007

Jay Chandler wrote:
> <snip>What's more is, I got that output from crontab, running the
> command as the postfix user...
>
> So I'm... rather confused.  What should Bayes be showing as in my logs?

Interesting.

Just linted and got this:

config: warning: score set for non-existent rule BAYES_99
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule BAYES_95
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule BAYES_00
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule BAYES_05

Is there a Bayes ruleset file that I'm potentially missing?

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: According to Microsoft, it's by design