FuzzyOcr

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:44:35 CET 2007

On 16/02/07, Matt Kettler <mkettler at evi-inc.com> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:
>
> > Eeeh,  good gut feeling there, always check permissions first, but...
> > Have we really been informed that Jeremy is using Postfix as MTA?

>         by mailscanner.grant.k12.ca.us (Postfix) with ESMTP id 91E56403BBF
>         for <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>;
>
> I'd consider that pretty good evidence that he's using postfix.
Why should I assume he's mailing the list from the system he has
problems with? I certainly don't, since I'm using gmail for lists
(which of course hides these details almost as effectively as
LookOut/M-Sexchange... But only "almost":-).
Point is moot though, since Jeremy's FuzzyOcr problems are all right
now... A bit funny that specifying an alternate shell didn't work for
him. Then again, that isn't part of all "su" implementations, not even
now, it seems:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn