Upgrading MailScanner

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Feb 15 21:20:37 CET 2007

Martin.Hepworth spake the following on 2/15/2007 9:16 AM:
> I'd do MS first, make sure things are ok
>
> Then SA (3.1.8 just came out) make sure things are OK
>
> And if anyone can confirm PF 2.3 works OK that last.
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

There are only specific issues with Postfix 2.3 and the latest MailScanner
"IF" you use the milter interface and do any message manipulation like adding
headers. I think it is about fixed, if not fixed, but I do not use postfix.

If you have no immediate plans to use milters, you should be fine.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and