FuzzyOcr

Jeremy Blonde JeremyBlonde at grant.k12.ca.us
Thu Feb 15 21:06:25 CET 2007

Has anyone been able to integrate FuzzyOcr into their MailScanner
setups?  I'm looking for some help as to why during the MailScanner
scaning process, the spam images are not flagged.  However, if I run
spamassassin manually and feed in the same e-mail message, it does flag
the images.

I've verified that the FuzzyOcr.cf has the score bumped up to 30, so it
should scan every e-mail.  I turned logging up to the max for FuzzyOcr
and it doesn't report any error messages.  I must be missing something
simple.  Maybe the spamassassin timeout within MailScanner's config?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy Blonde
Instructional Technology - Server Support
Grant Joint Union High School District