ClamAV 0.90 released

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Feb 15 13:36:21 CET 2007

[...]
> > A Note to Julian:
> >
> > 	I was using the 0.90RC version on one server so I had
> to add some
> > code to SweepViruses to check the clamav version and modify the
> > $Scanners{clamav}->{CommonOptions} .= " --unrar=$rarcmd"; portion of
> > SweepViruses to check versions and if major is >= 0.90 then
> don't add the
> > --unrarcmd as 0.90 has a working unrar function.
> >
> > Rick
> I'm sure Julian would appreciate some tested patches to ease
> his workload.
>
> --

I would have get a newer version of MailScanner (running 4.52.2) to offer
patches. I haven't updated in a while because I still have a couple of local
patches I need to maintain and the last time there was a lot of code change
I simply didn't had the time to rebuild working patches. I will see what I
can do. There isn't much to change, except checking clamav version to
exclude using an external rar if the version is 0.90+

Rick

believed to be clean.