FSL is a joke?? I don't think so..

Andrew Frazer andrew.frazer at sententia.co.nz
Thu Feb 15 12:20:53 CET 2007

I just saw this in the digest, and it really suprized me.  I've had FSL do
some work for me, and I give them rave reviews!  Very polite, professional
and a very good job done for me, and I defintly will be using them again
shortly..     No complaints at all from me.. And I'd recommend them to
anyone that needs a hand with Mailscanner / Mailwatch.

I hope that brings some balance to the story!