Mailscanner repository for centos 4.x

James Fagan jfagan at firstlightnetworks.com
Tue Feb 13 20:55:21 CET 2007

> Marcello Anderlini spake the following on 2/13/2007 8:58 AM:
> > Hello,is there any rpm repository for mailscanner on centos ? It
would
> be
> > great just install or update all with a simple yum update.
> >
> > Best regards.
> >
> That would be great, but no one has stepped up to create one that I
know
> of.
> The install packages that Julian has work great already. The download
is
> larger, but it works.

I have a couple boxes (1 for sure) that could be used for a repo, but Im
not that good at building packages. I have setup repos for CentOS in the
past, it would be a little bit a project if people are intersted I can
start getting things together on my end in the next week or two. Will be
on vacation for a little bit starting today.

Im guessing we would need:

1. boxes
2. DNS
3. packager(s)