Mailscanner talking to Mysql database

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:53:33 CET 2007

This is probably not a question for MailScanner folk but I'm hoping someone
can help.

Trying to get MailWatch working.

FBSD 6.2
MailScanner-4.57.6_1
mysql-server-5.0.33
p5-DBD-mysql50-4.0000
p5-DBI-1.53

This server is a recovery from a server crash.  The old boxen was FBSD
5.4this is
6.2

Have been able to recover the old mysql database (mysql </tmp/mysql-bu)

I have all my white/blacklists displayed in MailWatch, but there is nothing
logging to current messages in MailWatch.  For that matter nothing to mysql
database.  I am able to add/delete white/black lists however.

Always Looked Up Last = &MailWatchLogging
 Detailed Spam Report = yes
 Quarantine Whole Message = yes
 Quarantine Whole Message As Queue Files = no
 Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

Definitely Not Spam = &SQLBlacklist
Is Definitely Spam = &SQLBlacklist

I have made the modifications to -
MailWatch.pm