Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Tue Feb 13 14:11:25 CET 2007

Thank you very much, I'd like just to know if in this way sendmail will
notify the sender of email tag as spam ?
Eventualy in this case how is it possible to turn off this ?

I will try and I let you know.

Thanks again

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica