OT: Hiring

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon Feb 12 22:56:26 CET 2007

Please email directly to support at fsl.com and let us know which system this
is. Also please send the RT ticket tracking number so we can see where out
where support went wrong. I'd like to find out what happened. I have not
seen a request for this in the RT system but I may have missed it. There are
no support requests from ljosnet at gmail.com

We do try to provide the best support available but obviously something went
wrong.

My sincere apologies,

Steve

Steve Swaney