Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Mon Feb 12 17:12:22 CET 2007

I beg your pardon but how can set my MTA (I use sendmail) to use blacklist
and to reject automaticaly email ?
I found how to disable spamassasin and yes disabling it the queue clear, so
?
Now I'm using again SBL-XBL as you suggested but I did not notice any
improvement.

Looking the log of spammassasin -D -t it seems it take a relative lot of
time to...
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: created
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock.netra.database.it.11306
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 0 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 1 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 2 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 3 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 4 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 5 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 6 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 7 retries
[11306] dbg: locker: safe_lock: trying to get lock on
/root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist with 8 retries
Could be this my problem ? Should I turn off this feature and how this would
impact spam detection ?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica