LookOUT 2007

Mike Kercher mike at vesol.com
Sun Feb 11 21:20:04 CET 2007

: -----Original Message-----
: From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-
: bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of James R. Stevens
: Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:54 PM
: To: MailScanner discussion
: Subject: OT: LookOUT 2007
:
: MaliScanner group,
: Around here MicroSoft stopped licensing Outlook 2003 last week. We use
: it in our Exchange/Outlook MailScanner gateway environment.
:
: In looking at messages within the 2007 LookOut client (R & D) I can't
: see how to find the full message Header. Before you would Choose  VIEW
: |  Options and get the message Id  etc..
: Is this removed or moved..Anyone?
:
: --

Right click the message itself and select Message Options.  I find
Outlook 2007 to be MUCH slower than 2003.  I'm am not impressed by Vista
or Office 2007 so far.

Mike