"Archive Mail" function can work on Mail Gateway mode ?

keith keith at 12345678.org
Thu Feb 8 03:51:32 CET 2007

Dear All, my system is CentOS 4.4 + MS 4.56.7-1 as mail gateway mode for
Exchange behind, my manager need me to auto forward his in/out mail to yahoo
mail, I try to turn on the "Archive Mail" function in MS , the maillog
displayed the mail is accept and queued mail for delivery but it cannot
forward to specify mail account , the following is my setting, would anyone
can tell me the "Archive Mail" can work with gateway mode or my syntax have
something wrong ?

--- Config File ----
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
##
Archive Mail = %rules-dir%/archive.rules
##
/etc/MailScanner/rules/archive.rules
##
FromOrTo:manager at companydomain.com yes forward manager123 at yahoo.com