Deliver SPAM too IMAP folder

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Mon Feb 5 17:58:02 CET 2007

uxbod wrote:
> How easy would it be add additional code to MailScanner to be able to deliver email direct to users IMAP folders, instead of injecting back into the MTA queue?

I use sieve to do this on the IMAP server after the message is scanned,
scored and tagged.  I set up the "default" rules for everyone myself and
then showed a few competent power users how to use the avelsieve plugin
for SquirrelMail to modify their server side filters.  Of course, this
technique will not be of much use if you're not using Cyrus or DBMail,
but it's quite flexible and powerful if you are.

Rick