More filesys df issues

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sat Feb 3 22:05:25 CET 2007

Arghh, what version of perl are you running ? I am on 5.8.8 ~x86_64 branch, and I reckon that this has now been
included in the default installation of Perl.  Just emerge the last package I said and you should be okay.

UxBoD

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.