MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Stable version 4.58.9 released

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:15:07 CET 2007

On 02/02/07, Nigel Kendrick <support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]
Eh ... Nigel... You should familiarise yourself with the writings of
one S Travaglia ... That type of statement from "the Boss" or other
management types unfailingly lead to bad accidents (electrocution,
massive physical (kinetic/falling) damage, specifically designed code
"only for you" etc) happening... :-D

Take care;)
--
-- Glenn