MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Stable version 4.58.9 released

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Fri Feb 2 01:07:06 CET 2007

It's working fine thanks Julian.

One thing I noticed was that clamav (module) had left some junk in
/dev/shm after I'd done a "service MailScanner restart".  I suspect
clamavmodule's temp files are not cleaned out on shutdown of
MailScanner.  That doesn't matter so much when they are in /tmp, but it
makes me a bit nervous to see growing amounts of junk in /dev/shm.

I can live with it, though :-)

Having clamavmodule's temp files in /dev/shm seems to speed things up a
bit, so that hack is a definite plus.

Cheers,

Phil