spam blacklisted

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 08:43:57 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm really baffled with this one.

For the past day I have been seeing this in maillog sent to one particular domain:

Jan 31 09:19:05 server MailScanner[21625]: Message l0UMK3pX001320 from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (example at example.com
to example.com is spam (blacklisted)

I've checked "example.com"'s blacklisting and the sender is not there. I have spent about an hour on the setup trying to track down where this is getting blacklisted, but no go.

BTW, I have multiple MX mailservers which process mail and then deliver to another mail server which holds the user mailboxes. These messages pass through as "clean" on the MX mail server but when they reach the one that holds the user mailboxes it blacklists them (and as of a week ago all these mailscanner scanners are now identical in setup).

I don't know where else to look.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Michael.