hold folder not getting processed

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:02:17 GMT 2007

Got in a hurry, sorry.  Here is the lint and version results:

root at pccc-gw2:/etc/postfix# MailScanner --lint
Cannot open config file --lint, No such file or directory at
/usr/share/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 592.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.

root at pccc-gw2:/etc/postfix# MailScanner --version
Running on
Linux pccc-gw2 2.6.15-26-server #1 SMP Fri Sep 8 21:00:37 UTC 2006 i686
GNU/Linux
This is Perl version 5.008007 (5.8.7)

This is MailScanner version 4.46.2
Module versions are: