Easy-install ClamAV 0.92 and SpamAssassin 3.2.3

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Sat Dec 22 05:14:38 GMT 2007

Julian Field wrote:

> Fixed. thanks for spotting that one.

When running the installer on a system that already has clamavmodule
0.20 and spamassassin 3.2.3 installed, will the script rebuild and
install the patched clamavmodule and patched spamassassin or will it
just say "oh, good, module foo is already installed"?  I'm hoping it
will replace clamavmodule with one that works for clamav 0.92 and I'm
hoping it will replace my spamassassin 3.2.3 with the new patched
version of 3.2.3.

I wasn't paying close attention when I ran the script, but in retrospect
I'm not convinced it installed the new versions.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Mark