dnsstuff alternatives?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Dec 20 22:19:10 GMT 2007

Ken A wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those who used dnsstuff.com, what are you using now that service
> has morphed into a pay model? Any good dnsstuff clones out there that
> you'd recommend?

My Scot ancestry notwithstanding I just ponied up the $3/month.  It's
too handy a tool to do w/o (saved my bacon just today as a matter of
fact!)

I'm as bad as the rest when it comes to thinking things on the web outta
be free (maybe worse!) but someone's gotta pay the light bill...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500