[SOLVED] Re: eTrust 8.1 and MailScanner

Jens Ahlin mailing_lists+mailscanner at caleotech.com
Thu Dec 20 15:52:08 GMT 2007

Finally.

I rebuild the MIME-tools and MailTools using the src.rpm's from the
MailScanner release and forced an update. Now it works again.

Thanks a lot for helping me! Now I can take some time off during Xmas !!
(Like thats really going to happen)

rpmforge is from now on banned :) I will could look at protectbase plugin
but a quick glance shows that it's only available for centos4 and I'm
running systems with centos3 and centos5... bummer..

     Jens