CentOS 5 yum updates breaks MailScanner

Brendan Pirie bpirie at rma.edu
Thu Dec 20 14:50:28 GMT 2007

I highly recommend you (and anyone using CentOS) take a look at the
yum-protectbase and yum-priorities plugins for yum
http://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum (Note: you can only use one
or the other, not both).  They can be extremely useful in minimizing
some of the risks associated with 3rd party packages.

Brendan