need help blocking emails to non-existent users

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Wed Dec 19 23:33:06 GMT 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:00:41 +0100, Alex Broens <ms-list at alexb.ch> wrote:

> Won't recipient_verification 550 the sender if the target server is
> unreachable?
> milter-ahead's action is configurable.

No I believe it returns a 450 - verification in progress error. May be not
as configurable but highly functional and built in (Which some might see as
an advantage).

Regards

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Tiger Mail www.technologytiger.net/tigermail from Technology Tiger.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ