Upgrading ClamAV to the latest version

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Dec 18 20:53:50 GMT 2007

you can but beware of the path changes! Jules will sort out the easy install package and from the release notes I believe not a great deal has changed. So personally I am waiting.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net