Outbound spam prevention & reaction

A&M ImpacT [W. Kranenborg] w.kranenborg at am-impact.nl
Wed Dec 12 17:34:47 GMT 2007

That's my opinion too. About 20% of the mail of one day are bounces of
spam. That's very annoying because we can't do anything about is and it
is waste of CPU time because it has to be scanned through x server in
stead of just putting it to /dev/null after seeing it is spam.

Greets Wessel Kranenborg