problems with mail queuing up

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Tue Dec 11 22:28:52 GMT 2007

On 11 Dec 2007 at 12:59, Glenn Steen wrote:

> Right, so smtpd works, kind of. But the interraction between qmgr and
> smtp (and scache etc) don't... Might be a fifo file (permission/-like)
> problem.

>From a quick look at some of the files in the deferred directory, it looks
like in the 2 cases I saw with messages queued to go out that the file is
corrupted, could that cause the behaviour I am seeing and if so is there and
easy/efficient way to determine what's corrupted vs. what's not?  There are
270 messages in the queue and I don't wan't to go through them 1 by 1...

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting