problems with mail queuing up

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Tue Dec 11 17:53:28 GMT 2007

On 11 Dec 2007 at 8:46, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> > Right, so smtpd works, kind of. But the interraction between qmgr and
> > smtp (and scache etc) don't... Might be a fifo file (permission/-like)
> > problem.
>
> How do I determine that and repair it?

Well, it looks like new mail is working fine, it's just the 270 messages
stuck in the queue, that aren't going anywhere, I've tried postqueue -r and
postsuper -r ALL, then I start getting the same errors in the logs as noted
before.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting