problems with mail queuing up

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 08:16:33 GMT 2007

Ummm... You aren't by any chance running postfix in a chroot jail are you? I've tended to see those logs when the files in the chroot jail that postfix needs haven't been updated (or if there is something else running on port 25)

If you are then try a service postfix restart and post the postfix logs at that time up here...