Spamassassin problem after updating MS

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Sun Dec 9 13:05:36 GMT 2007

Hi Guys,

I have three machines that I updated to to 4.65.3 and I then yummed
them  all,

I fixed the perl-MailTools errors and a couple of others by backstepping
after yumming.

One of the machine however has a slight spamassassin problem that I
can't seem to trackdown:

sa-update gives this error:

Can't locate object method "finish" via package
"Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout" at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PluginHandler.pm line
234.

SA does work ok with MS, but I can't update it, the other two machines
work fine and I can't spot the difference...

It would seem that the timeout module is being loaded as a plugin when
its not, but I haven't found where...

Any ideas?

Pete

dangerous content by the Enhancion system Scanner
and is believed to be clean.
http://www.enhancion.net