Spamassassin problem after updating MS
peter at farrows.org
Sun Dec 9 13:05:36 GMT 2007
I have three machines that I updated to to 4.65.3 and I then yummed
I fixed the perl-MailTools errors and a couple of others by backstepping
One of the machine however has a slight spamassassin problem that I
can't seem to trackdown:
sa-update gives this error:
Can't locate object method "finish" via package
SA does work ok with MS, but I can't update it, the other two machines
work fine and I can't spot the difference...
It would seem that the timeout module is being loaded as a plugin when
its not, but I haven't found where...
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by the Enhancion system Scanner
and is believed to be clean.
More information about the MailScanner