called with 2 bind variables when 0 are needed

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 01:41:07 GMT 2007

Hi Kai,

--- Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:

> Julian Field wrote on Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:03:20
> +0000:
>
> > Can you try running it with MailScanner --debug
>
> Hi Jules, still reading the list at this time? Wish
> you a good night!
> For tomorrow, here's the debug output:
>
> In Debugging mode, not forking...
> Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
> LibClamAV Warning:

> LibClamAV Warning: ***  This version of the ClamAV
> engine is outdated.
> ***
> LibClamAV Warning: *** DON'T PANIC! Read
> http://www.clamav.net/faq.html
> ***
> LibClamAV Warning:

> LibClamAV Warning:

> LibClamAV Warning: ***  This version of the ClamAV
> engine is outdated.
> ***
> LibClamAV Warning: *** DON'T PANIC! Read
> http://www.clamav.net/faq.html
> ***
> LibClamAV Warning:

> Stopping now as you are debugging me.
> commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at

/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
> line 93,
> <CLIENT> line 36.
> Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at

/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
> line 93,
> <CLIENT> line 36.
>
> clamav is indeed outdated as it is 88.7 or so from
> centos-extras. But it's
> been outdated for some time. I wonder why both

Why not just use RPMforge for clamav? they
consistently keep updated with the latest releases
made available a day after mainstream.

Regards,

Michael.

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail