Found viruses but Uninfected Delivered

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:05:38 GMT 2007

On Dec 7, 2007 8:39 PM, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Maybe Julian needs his own repo with the most current to his
> requirements packages

He already does this by providing the needed modules, those are tested
by him. If we use other than that we're on our own.

This has happened before, I remember a few years back when we were
told not to use the then current version of MIME-tools because it
didn't work with MailScanner. Took quite a while before they got in
sync.

Some are behind on updates and some are actually bleeding on the
cutting edge. However, Julian has his recommendation for us and it's
up to us to follow it.

--
/peter