Spamassassin speed

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Thu Dec 6 14:01:23 GMT 2007

I know this has been discussed many, many time but I still waiting for a
final and clear answer.

For example now, without change nothing spamassassin is very slow. I'm using
spamassassin-3.2.3-1.el4.rf on centos 4.5 with 2gb memory.

I've put /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming in memory. I'm using pyzor and
razor, rulues_du_jour.

Now I'm getting:SpamAssassin timed out and was killed, failure 0 of 10 msg
error. If I run spamassassin --lint -debug I see just the test with all
check made by spamassassin but I can not understand where it became slow.

Thanks for any kind of answer and please use a easy and clear english.

Thanks a lot.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21.29

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica