cut off by spamhaus free use?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Dec 5 01:57:03 GMT 2007

Edward Dekkers a écrit :
>> One should be able to modify it (the above script...) rather easily
>> though... Might look at it this weekend, if you don't beat meto it;-)
>>
>> Cheers
>> --
>> -- Glenn
>>

> Glenn, if it really is only modified "rather easily" for you - I would like
> the postfix version of that script also.
>
> I just had a half hour look at it, and played with it a bit, but my
> knowledge of scripting is not good enough.
>
> Or anyone else on this list to whom modifying scripts seems trivial :)
>
> If it's going to take a long time - don't waste your time on it - I just
> think it's very cool stats and will earn me bonus shoulder claps with the
> management.
>
> Regards,
> Ed.

Ed,

Look at my other post a very short while ago.  If your postfix logs look
like the ones Jeff Mills posted, my modified script should work for
you!  If not, post some log entries and I will make the required changes.

Denis