MailTools and MailScanner...

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Dec 4 22:18:18 GMT 2007

on 12/4/2007 1:58 PM Philip Zeigler spake the following:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> on 12/4/2007 12:06 PM Philip Zeigler spake the following:

>>> Just did a yum update on my Centos 5 system and it installed
>>> MailTools-2.02.  Is there a fix planned for this any time soon or
>>> should I downgrade to 1.7.7 and exclude the update?
>>>
>>> Philip
>> Which repo did you get this from? I only see it in Fedora.
>>
> It updated today from the rpmforge repo.
>
> Philip
Now I see it. My mirror must have been a little slow.
The only fix so far is to downgrade to 1.7x MailTools.
Who knows if or when Julian might work on this. Just because the MailTools
coder says he is using clean coding techniques doesn't mean it is 100% proper
coding. We will have to see what else breaks.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and