cut off by spamhaus free use?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Dec 4 18:59:28 GMT 2007

on 12/4/2007 7:55 AM Denis Beauchemin spake the following:
> Scott Silva a écrit :
>> on 12/3/2007 11:35 AM Denis Beauchemin spake the following:

>>> I did the same and so far it is still working:
>>> cbl.abuseat.org
>>> dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
>>> web.dnsbl.sorbs.net
>>> relays.dnsbl.sorbs.net
>>> rhsbl.dnsbl.sorbs.net
>>> bl.spamcop.net
>>> list.dsbl.org
>>> zen.spamhaus.org
>> I would move cbl right above zen, as they also have a usage limit.
>
> I didn't see any on their web site...
I swear I saw something implying that if you needed a feed from spamhaus, you
probably needed a feed from them, but I sure can't find it...
MUST....GET....COFFEE.....  ;-P
Going to have a look at the script, as I get 0 every time.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and