mailscanner caching and the cache cecksum

ram ram at netcore.co.in
Mon Dec 3 13:14:00 GMT 2007

MailScanner implements caching of Mails ( and does that very well )

How are these caches compared ?  Is there a checksum it generates?. If
yes can that checksum also be a extra header added in the mail ?

  Suppose I have a Spamassassin FN which gets detected after the mail
has been delivered , what I could do is look for all mails with the same
cache checksum header and delete them from all users mailbox immediately
( before they have seen the mail :-) and get another chance to
complain )

Thanks
Ram