MailScanner on CPanel

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Mon Dec 3 09:11:03 GMT 2007

Hi

The Configserver setup is very specific to their environment. They change quite a few things (including version numbers!) within MailScanner to make it fit in their setup.

Ask them as we don't know how they change the setup..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic