Heavy increase in spam influx this week?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Thu Aug 30 22:14:51 IST 2007

You're right about that!

I just checked a few of our larger ISP sites and do see that the BarricadeMX
sites rejection rate has been creeping up. We're now seeing 96-97% of all
mail being rejected at the MTA level for sites that were at 92-94% rejection
rates last week.

But please note that these sites normally get hammered with spam and these
rates normally go up and down.

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com