f-prot version 6.0.0

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:43:21 IST 2007

I got this link from our friend Noel (Res...) today, he thought I
should alert Jules/the list to the availability of this new version,
as well as the changes it introduces.
Personally, I don't use f-prot... So someone else will have to touch
up the f-prot support to handle the new version.

And ... here's the link:

http://www.f-prot.com/news/gen_news/070823_release_linux_v6.html

(Yeah, this might've been on the list... A quick search of my archive
turned up absolutely nothing about it though, so ... :-)
Cheers
--
-- Glenn