list of variables which can be used in reports

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Aug 29 14:42:27 IST 2007

Gareth a écrit :
> Is there a list of variables that can be used in reports anywhere?
> I have a look in the book and on wiki but could not find anything.
>
> In particular I would like to change the inline spam report so that it
> also reports the total spamassassin score.
>
> Thanks
> Gareth

Gareth,

No need to modify MS if you use "$longspamreport" in your report.  I
added the following to spam.assassin.prefs.conf and it becomes the new
"$longspamreport":
clear-report-template
report Détails de l'analyse du message:   (_HITS_ points, _REQD_ requis)
report pts  nom de la règle        description
report _SUMMARY_

The _HITS_ prints the total SA score, while _REQD_ prints the required
score.

Denis

--
   _